1. GEOGRAPHICAL AREA OF THE WARANGAL RURAL DISTRICT
- Total Geographical area (Sq.Kms)–30
- Total Forest area (Sq.Kms) –35/14035 Ha
- Percentage of Forest area – 05 %
2.Territorial & Spl. Ranges:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Range||Sections||Beat||Area of the Range||1||Warangal Rural||–||–||–|
3.Contact Details of the Officers:
|Sl.No||Name of the Officer||Designation||Mobile No||Mail ID||1.||Sri K. Purushotham||District Forest Officeremail@example.com|
|2.||Sri A. Ramesh||Forest Range Officer,Warangal.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3.||Sri G. Rajeshwar||Forest Range Officer,Narsampet.||email@example.com|
|4.||Sri B. Laxmi Narayana||Forest Range Officer, Strike Force, Narsampetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
4.Telangana Ku Haritha Haram a Flagship programme of Telangana state Government
- Raising of Nursery Target of the District for year 2016 –108.00 Lakhs
- Achievement of Nursery of the District for the year 2016 –134.00 Lakhs
- Raising of Nursery Target of the District for the year 2017 –126.00 Lakhs
- Protection of Forests:
- Check Posts –02 No.s existed, One at Narsampet & One at Pakhal Garden.
- Strike Force _ 01 Strike Force existed at Narsampet Range.
- Wildlife Rescue Toll Free No–040-23231772
6.Saw Mills in the Warangal Rural District:
|Sl.No||Name of the Range||No.of Saw mills||1||Narsampet||16|
- Seven Tented accommodations, One Restaurant and Pagodas, landscaping gardens works under progress at Pakhal gardens under Eco tourism by Telangana Tourism Department approved vide PCCF, WL & CWW Rc.No. 1182/2016/WL-1, dated 18.02.2016.
- Proposals were submitted for Deer Rescue Center at Pakhal (Near by Pakhal Garden of Narsampet Range) to the Dist. Collector for Rs. 23.00 Lakhs by the Divisional Forest Officer, Wildlife Management Division, Warangal. The District Collector, Warangal Rural has released the Budget to the RWS Dept. as agency for execution of the work.