- Deal with disciplinary proceedings against Upper Division Clerks (U.D.Cs), Lower Division Clerks (L.D.Cs) and Typists working in the subordinate offices, when the punishment proposed is beyond the competence of Revenue Divisional Officers and Spl. Dy. Collectors.
- Hear the appeals preferred by U.D.Cs, L.D.Cs and Typists working in subordinate offices against the orders of Revenue Divisional Officers and Spl. Dy. Collectors.
- Sanction Increments to Dy. Tahsildars.
- Order on arrear claims of Dy. Tahsildars, U.D.Cs, L.D.Cs etc
- Order on Travel Allowance (T.A.) Bills of Dy. Tahsildars and correspondence relating thereto.
- Grant leave to U.D.Cs, L.D.Cs., Typists and Attenders in the District Establishment.
- Deal with service Matters relating to U.D.Cs, L.D.Cs., Typists and Last Grade Government servants.
- Deal with disciplinary proceedings against U.D.Cs, L.D.Cs., and Typists working in Collector’s Office.
- Deal with transfer and posting of U.D.Cs, L.D.Cs., Typists and attenders in the District Establishment.
- Appoint, Transfer and punish Attenders and Last Grade Government Servants in the Collector’s Office.
- Maintain Service Registers of the Collectorate Establishment.
- Maintain Personal Files of U.D.Cs, L.D.Cs., Typists attenders Last Grade Government Servants and other Establishment in Collectorate.
- Conduct examinations – Public Service Commission and Technical Examinations.
- Deal with correspondence relating to T.A. Bills NonGazetted Establishment.
- Furnish annual Establishment Returns (as on April 1st) and Number Statements.
- Deal with education and medical Concessions.
- Deal with verification of Antecedents.
- Sanction Loans to Government Servants for House Building and Purchase of Vehicles to the Categories of Government Servants for whom the D.R.O. is competent.
- Hire vehicles to the Categories of Government Servants for whom the D.R.O. is competent.
Assistant and transfer of land:
Deal with the transfer of Registry and The Andhra Pradesh (Telangana Area) Record of Rights in land Regulation 1358F.
Inams abolition of assignment:
Act under the A.P Inams Abolition Acts 1956.
- PAUPER suits.
- Writing off irrecoverable Arrears of Pauper Stamp duty.
- Requisition buildings and allot Government Buildings.
- Reserve Bungalows.
- Order for Tents.
- Deal with all Election matters except conduct of General Elections.
- Conduct Senate Elections.
- Conduct Cotton Market Committee Elections.
Act under the
- The Prohibition Act (Act X of 1937)
- The Sales Tax Rules (Licenses).
- Deal with Correspondence of Motor Vehicles and Jeeps.
- Act under The Motor Vehicles Taxation Act.
Survey and land records:
Decide under Section 90 of The Survey and Boundaries Act of 1923.
Stationary and furniture:
- Deal with correspondence relating to Forms and Stationery and District Gazetteers.
- Oversee the maintenance of Furniture and Typewriters.
- Control Expenditure and Receipts through review.
- Reconcile Treasury and Department Figures.
Review and see that the information is collected under the following acts
- The Andhra Pradesh Registration of Births and Deaths Act
- The Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Pests and deceased Act (Act III of 1919).
- The Cattle deceases Act. (Act II of 1866).
Act under The Ancient Monuments Preservation Act (Central Act VII of 1904)
On advent of an epidemic, act under The Andhra Pradesh Public Health Act (Act III of 1939)
Act under the relevant sections of the following acts
- The Andhra Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment Act, 1951.
- The Andhra Pradesh (Andhra Ares) Endowments and Escheats Regulation 1817.
- The Hyderabad Endowments Regulation 1349 F.
- The Hyderabad Endowments Rules.
Deal with cases under
- The Indian Stamp Act of 1819.
- The Andhra Pradesh Court Fee and Suits Valuation Act, 1956 (Act VII of 1956).
Act under The Indian Treasure Trove Act 1878 (Central Act VI of 1878).
Court of wards:
- The Andhra Pradesh (Andhra Area) Court of Wards. Act I of 1902).
- The Andhra Pradesh (Telangana Area) Court of Wards Act 1305 F.
Look into audit reports and answer all audit objections.
Miscellaneous acts and subjects.
Work under the following acts and do the following miscellaneous functions
- The Workmen’s Compensation Act.
- The Public Canals and Ferries Act.
- The Indian Factories Act.
- The Petroleum Act.
- The Central Excise Act.
- The Gaming Act.
- The State Employees Insurance Act.
- The Dramatic performance Act.
- The Pawn Brokers Act.
- The Places of public resort Act (Act II of 1382).
- The Rent Control Act.
- The Cooperative Societies Act.
- Deal with Postal Correspondence.
- Deal with Weights and Measures problems
- Deal with Fisheries issues.
- Give Local Administration Reports.
- Deal with Pilgrims and their problems during festivals .
- Grant Licenses for Cotton markets.
- Deal with Reserve Bank of India Correspondence.
- Deal with broadcasting issues.
- Deal with Revenue Deposits and Government Deposits
- Deal with Highways issues.
- Perform the duties assigned by the Collectors in connection with V.I.Ps’ visits.
- Maintain Records and Record Room.
- Deal with Political Pensions.
- Coordinate with District Treasuries.
- Grant Educational Concessions.
- Maintain Rain gauges.
- Deal with official Language Correspondence.
- Give Domicile Certificates in Telangana Area only.
- Give Money Lending licenses – under Money Lenders Act
- Act under Indian Christian Marriages Act 1872.